Follow the rules, enjoy your stay
Have questions? Call us for answers (423) 625-3643
- Must be 21 and older.
- No pets allowed.
- No tent camping, RV only.
- Must be self-contained, no bath house or laundry on site.
- Max of 4 adults per site.
- No fireworks within the campground.
- Do not leave trash out overnight. Please place all trash in the dumpsters near the exit.
- Maximum number of vehicles allowed per site, 1 camping unit and one tow vehicle.
- Campfires are permitted on campsites in the fire rings provided, please do not move fire rings.
- Guests are responsible for safely extinguishing campfires before check out.
- Smoking is permitted only at your campsite. No smoking in any buildings.
- Washing of vehicles or RVs is not allowed.
- Respect other guests. Do not walk through other occupied sites; please do not turn music or televisions up to loud.
- Guest must park in designated areas. Children may visit during the day but must leave before 10pm.
- Use of personal generators is not permitted.
- Properly secure all belongings, as we are not responsible for theft or loss.
- ATVS must be kept on trailers, no operation of ATVs allowed on the grounds.
- It is your responsibility to check your water pressure and electrical current to insure there are no issues prior to plugging in or hooking up to our pedestal.
- You agree that if you fail to leave your scheduled check-out date or refuse to leave for any reason when asked, your vehicle/RV will be towed at your expense by a local towing company.
- Anyone acting in an intoxicated fashion will be asked to stay at their campsite. If you are asked more than once you may be escorted off the premises by the local sheriff’s office.
- All reservations are subject to availability.
- 4 Night minimum stay.
- Specific site numbers are not guaranteed.
- We only allow check-ins between 12pm-5pm Monday-Saturday, no check-ins on Sundays. No arrivals after 5pm! Once you check in you are free to come and go as you please.
- All rates, discounts, and policies are subject to change without notice.
- Cancellations 14 days or more prior to your arrival date will incur a $25 fee. Cancellations less than 14 days prior to your arrival date will incur a fee equal to 1 night regular, non-discounted rate.
- No refunds for no shows or early departures.
- Check out is at 11:00 AM or additional charges will incur.
- Credit Card/Debit Card Users- in the event you either fail to show or cancel before the cancellation deadline you agree to waive your rights to dispute any charge related to a cancellation that is made after the deadline. A $30 payment decline fee shall be imposed if when we attempt to run your card it is either declined or listed as a bad account number. You will be invoiced for the balance, and after 30 days will be turned over to collections.
- YOU AGREE TO LEAVE YOUR CAMPSITE IN THE SAME CONDITION YOU FOUND IT. UPON CHECK-IN PLEASE INSPECT YOUR SITE AND INFORM THE OFFICE OF ANY AND ALL PROBLEMS SO THAT YOU DO NOT INCUR ANY CHARGES FOR DAMAGES DONE PREVIOUSLY. WE INSPECT ALL SITES UPON CHECK-OUT. THE CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT OF EJECTION OF ANY GUEST WITHOUT REFUND UPON THE FOLLOWING BASIS:
- Non-compliance of our campground policies, rules, or regulations.
- Verbal or physical threat of another guest or employee.
- Deliberate damage or destruction of property belonging to Resort or guest.
- Disorderly, immoral, or indecent conduct.
- We maintain the right to refuse entry and/or to eject those who do not observe the resort rules and regulations.
These rules are for your protection and to ensure all guests have an enjoyable stay. Our goal is for everyone’s stay to be enjoyable. We hope the worst we ever have to do is a friendly reminder of the rules so that no guest feels uncomfortable or embarrassed by their actions. We are campers and realize sometimes even people with the best intentions need gentle reminder that everyone is here to enjoy their vacation.
Reserve Your Smoky Mountain Vacation Today!
What Our Customers Say
Highly Recommend~ Great time had by all! We loved the easy access, concrete sites, and driveways! Our experience there was the perfect high end camping experience. We really enjoyed taking advantage of the moonshine distillery on property, there was an awesome band on Saturday night! We also took the off-road adventure tour and really enjoyed the ride and the scenery! It was amazing that all of these things are available on site and are easily accessible!